REVIEW OF 2015-16 ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Reorganized committee structure to better align committees with the current member services and programs of the organization.
- Conducted an Executive Committee retreat to set directions for the future, and to consider strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the organization.
- Set goals for the 2015-16 year.
- Reevaluated and updated the name of the organization.
- Represented county councils on ISU search committees and task forces. (Assoc. VP for County Services, CYC Task force, Inclusion and Diversity Task force.)
- Maintained and expanded membership benefits. (Background checks, Employee Assistance Program, access to legal services, handbook templates, training webinars, credit card payment options.)
- Surveyed councils re: member benefits and potential new benefits.
- Monitored pertinent legislative actions and encouraged development of legislative relationships.
- Conducted a statewide Legislative Day, including presentations by legislative leaders re: water quality issues.
- Maintained a website and sent periodic e-mail updates to all council members.
- Developed and adopted a new dues structure aimed toward increasing our financial strength, independence, and stability.
- Maintained strong relationships with campus staff persons and program initiatives.
- Initiated and conducted "onboarding" sessions for new IECA Board Members.
- Conducted three Board of Directors meetings, and monthly Executive Committee meetings.
- Participated in the Annual ISU Extension and Outreach Conference.
FY2017 Year-End Budget Report