All County Extension Council members are encouraged to participate in the second annual statewide conference to be held on the campus of Iowa State University. County Extension Directors, Regional Directors, and other staff members are also welcome to attend.
- Learn information to help you in your role as council members.
- Share successful ideas, as well as concerns and challenges, and connect with other council members across the state.
- Have some fun and feel recharged about your important role in ISU Extension and Outreach.
Conference highlights include:
- Small group information sessions by extension council members, extension staff, Whitfield and Eddy legal consultants, and other presenters
- An Extension and Outreach update from the Vice President of Extension and Outreach
- Time for networking with others
- An Idea Fair to find out about program opportunities you can implement in your county or region.
- Celebration of IECA's 20th anniversary!
See you there!
The Iowa Extension Council Association Conference Planning Committee is committed to ensuring the conference is informative, engaging, and enjoyable.