Register early for the best rate.
The registration fee includes a noon meal, morning and afternoon break, and all program materials for the conference.
- Early Registration (prior to 5:00 p.m. on March 5): $75.00
- Late Registration (after 5:00 p.m. on March 5): $100.00
- Credit card - you may use this option for either online or mail-in registrations
- Charge to your county - you will need to know your county's "U-Bill" account number (this payment option should be pre-approved by your council)
- Personal or County Check - you may use this option for either online or mail-in registrations
With council approval, county professional development funds could be used to pay for registrations and mileage.
Change in Plans
If you cancel your registration before 5:00 p.m. February 23, 2017, your registration fee will be refunded less a $20 cancelation fee. No refunds will be made on or after February 23, 2017. If you cannot attend the conference, you may send a substitute. Call ISU Registration Services at (515) 294-6222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds will be granted due to weather.
Selecting Your Workshops
When registering, you will be asked to make a selection for each of the four breakout sessions. Please reference the Breakout Sessions page when making those decisions.