The Iowa Extension Council Association Board of Directors would like to invite all extension council members and senior-level 4-H members to our annual legislative day on February 13 from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Participants can register online or contact your county office to register.
IECA and 4-H Legislative Day is an opportunity for participants to learn about and experience the legislative process. 4-H and council members will meet with legislators, tour the World Food Prize building, network with one another, and participate in educational activities.
• Open to county extension council members, 4-H members in grades 8-12, and Extension supporters.
• Extension council members will serve as volunteer mentors for participating 4-H members.
• This year’s activities will include a tour and activities at the World Food Prize.
• Lunch will be provided at a discounted cost for those who pre-register.
• Additional event information can be found on the Government Relations page.
Please plan to register by Feb. 1 to reserve your meal and help us plan our space and materials.