IECA knows there are great programs in your county! Are you willing to share with other council members to learn from your example?
The Iowa Extension Council Association (IECA) is seeking presenters to share county success stories at the Extension Council Virtual Conference on the evenings of Thursday, February 2 and Tuesday, February 7.
- Success stories should highlight a program/project/effort that is new, innovative, uses community partners, or targets hard-to-reach audiences.
- Programs/projects should be replicable in other counties/regions.
- Success stories will be shared during the breakout sessions of the virtual conference.
- Each presentation will be 15 minutes in length with an additional 5 minutes to answer questions. Breakout sessions will feature two success stories in each 40-minute timeframe.
- Presentations may be done by a group of county/regional staff and extension council members or any combination thereof. Preference will be given to groups including an extension council member.
- The conference takes place via Zoom. Presenter(s) must be able to join virtually via Zoom.
Submit a proposal by January 6 to be considered. We hope to see you there!