Early bird registration deadline is March 18.
Plan now to attend the extension council conference. Expand your knowledge and bring home valuable information. Connect with your extension council peers, county extension directors, regional directors, and other staff members. Experience engaging discussions and rich content as we work together cooperatively.
- Learn information to help you in your role as council members.
- Identify strategies to bring knowledge and resources to the citizens in your county.
- Share successful ideas, as well as concerns and challenges, and connect with other council members across the state.
- Have some fun and feel recharged about your important role in ISU Extension and Outreach.
Conference highlights include:
- Small group breakout sessions including topics like county success stories, promoting extension, employment law, and best practices for staff management
- Update from John Lawrence, Vice President of Extension and Outreach
- Attend the Idea Fair to find out about program opportunities, services available for councils, and talk to IECA vendors.
- Time for networking with others
Register Early to Save
- Early registration is (by March 18) is $75.
- Late registration (after March 18) is $100.
See you there!
The Iowa Extension Council Association Conference Planning Committee is committed to ensuring the conference is informative, engaging, and enjoyable.