Extension Council Conference 2020
9:00 a.m - 3:30 p.m.
Register now to attend the extension council conference. Expand your knowledge and bring home valuable information. Connect with your extension council peers, county directors, regional directors, and other staff members. Experience engaging discussions and rich content as we work together cooperatively.
The early bird registration fee is $75. Registrations submitted after March after 5 p.m. on March 18 will be charge a $100 fee.
- Gain knowledge to help you in your role as council members
- Identify strategies to bring resources to the citizens in your county.
- Share successful ideas, as well as concerns and challenges, and connect with other council members across the state
- Have some fun and feel recharged about your role in ISU Extension and Outreach.
Conference highlights include:
- Breakout sessions including county success stories, succeed with Structured for Success, and learn about the ISU health plan, fiduciary responsibilities, and more.
- Update from John Lawrence, Vice President for Extension and Outreach
- Attend the Idea Fair to find out about program opportunities, services available for councils, and vendors.
- Network with peers and extension staff.
The Iowa Extension Council Association Conference Planning Committee is committed to ensuring the conference is informative, engaging, and enjoyable.
See you there!
Take a look at highlights from last year's conference:
County Success Stories Wanted
Do you have a county success story you would like to share at the conference? Complete a Request for Proposal form and submit it by February 7, 2020.