Extension Council orientation is scheduled for various dates and locations between December 3 - January 4. New and continuing County Extension Council members are encouraged to attend.
Agenda items include:
- Registration and Refreshments
- Welcome and Introductions
- Roles and Responsibilities of Extension Council Members
- Panel Discussion with Iowa Extension Council Association
- Fiduciary Responsibilities and Understanding Fiscal Reports
- Council Member Resources
- Preparing for the upcoming organizational meeting
- Local discussion and evaluation
Council members can register for one of the fourteen meeting locations across the state or participate in the statewide zoom meeting on December 6 at 6:00 p.m. There is no charge to attend, though registration is required.
For more information, visit the Extension Council Orientation registration site.